Kalanis all about me


WALT: We are learning

to post something on our blogs.

All about me !!!

My name is Kalani. I have 5 people in my family.
I have 3 friends who are Lucas, Oscar and Brooklyn. I’m sure I’m going to get lots more. I have so much fun with my sisters. My sister Elena is so funny. That's why I don't like, but love her. My other sister Nova is so cute and always jumps on me. I love my Mum and Dad soooo much. Mum helps me even when she's busy. My Dad is so fun and loves going to different places with me. I also have a dog named zues and hes learning to play fech.

By kalani

What I found challenging was remembering what to do. What I enjoyed was to finally post something on my blog.

Comments

  1. that is an amasing story Kalani i really loved it

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was a amazing story kalani cant wait for more storys from you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Kalani, your family sounds amazing. I especially like how you mentioned that you LOVE your sisters. What other tricks are you going to teach you dog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hes learnt how to play fetch and now its the Frisbee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a clever puppy. I hope you are teaching him to sit and stay too. My puppy knows how to shake and cuddle. 😊 Next time remember that you need to click reply rather than writing a new comment. Looling forward to following your blog learning journey.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.

Popular posts from this blog

The Invasion

Waiting: