The Split:

WALT we are learning to right descriptive pieces of writing:

The split:

Story Starter - A descriptive writing / a moment in time.

She had been standing there for hours, surrounded by ice.
As the sun peeped its head over the distant mountains on the horizon, an orange and yellow hue filled the sky. The warmth of the sun was a gesture of kindness to her frozen hands, which she clasped together in front of her trembling body.
It was then that she heard it…
Crack! It was as if the world in front of her was breaking in two…

Then and there she could see the Ice cracking, breaking, snapping like a cookie. Then a black crater opened and started sucking all the water into its colossal mouth. ARGHHHH the girl screamed. It started sucking her in ARGHHHH she screamed again there was no way she was getting out of this alive or so she thought as she whole up she could she herself floating or drifting through space and time itself she was scared but not scared it was weird but she didn't even mind she was relaxed for the first time in forever and she loved it. The only problem was that she didn't know how she was going to get back and more importantly she had no Idea where she was. I guess this is the end she thought, no I will find a way she thought I will get out she thought I will be free.

 I had fun writing this piece because I got to play with the characters emotions so much it was just really fun.
I hoped you loved reading this.
also what would you have done if you were in this girl position Scream,cry or both I don't no so write your opinion in the comment's!!!


Comments

  1. WOW KALANI you have such descriptive writing I love the expresion you put in there.

    KA PAI!!!! Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.

Popular posts from this blog

The Invasion

Waiting:

Kalanis all about me